Above: Promotional graphic for the Mushroom Fair sponsored by the San Diego Mycological Society on Sunday February 21, 2010 from 10:30-3:30 p.m. at Balboa Park, Casa Del Prado, Room 101.
Mushroom Fair Sponsored by the San Diego Mycological Society
Sunday February 21, 2010
Balboa Park, Casa Del Prado, Room 101
10:30 am to 3:30 pm
• Will feature mushroom display of locally collected mushrooms.
• Fair vendors will have fresh wild mushrooms, cultivation kits, books, clothing, posters, and other mushroom-centric items available.
• Help in identifying unknown specimens brought in by visitors—BYOM (Bring Your Own Mushroom).
• Lectures in Room 104 Casa del Prado
• Food available for purchase.
• Cooking demonstrations
• Free (donations greatly appreciated)
Location: Casa del Prado, Room 101, Balboa Park
Directions & Parking
Take Hwy 163 South to Park Blvd Exit. Turn left at Park Blvd and the left onto Village Place. The closest parking would be the Carousel/Spanish Village lot or the lot adjacent to the Natural History Museum. You can also take the Balboa Park Tram to the Prado stop and walk east along the Prado to the Casa.