THIS EVENT IS IN THE PAST!
TechAmerica's Marketing & Sales Roundtable Presents: Cold Calls No More
TechAmerica's Marketing & Sales Roundtable Presents: Cold Calls No More - Boost Results with New Web 2.0 Prospecting Methods. The event takes place on March 17th, 2011 at 7:30a.m.
Are you or your salespeople looking for more business, but finding it increasingly difficult to prospect, particularly over the telephone? Are you experiencing a lower "cold call" success rate and experiencing more obstacles such as gatekeepers, decision makers being out of the office and voicemail jail?
In her presentation to TechAmerica, Ms. C.J. Lucke, a recognized social media sales expert, will discuss a number of Internet sales techniques that have helped many firms bring in new business. There will be time for audience questions and you'll receive a handout. Join us for an informative program and see how you can rev up your sales machine.
Event Pricing: Member $20 or Non-Member/Government /Academia $40
- Mining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other sites for valuable information on prospects
- Wooing gatekeepers via online methods
- Using Facebook and other social media as a direct sales platform
- Using your personal network at sites like LinkedIn to obtain prospect introductions
- Generating leads on the web
- Leveraging existing customer relationships to produce incremental sales and warm referrals
- Working with the Marketing department to capitalize on their web-based efforts and ensure lead generation programs are yielding results
- Using webinars and similar methods to boost sales reach and prospecting effectiveness
- Using proper social media etiquette and avoiding common pitfalls
Who Should Attend:
- Sales Managers, Directors and VPs
- Inside Sales and Channel Sales Managers
- Field and Regional Sales Managers
- Sales Operations and Support Managers
- Marketing Managers
Location: UC San Diego at Sorrento Mesa Center 6925 Lusk Blvd. 1st Floor, San Diego, CA 92121. Google Map.