THIS EVENT IS IN THE PAST!
The Gourmet Experience
Above: Graphic Logo for The Gourmet Experience.
Indulge your inner gourmand with The Gourmet Experience, a cooking and entertaining showcase October 8-9, 2011, that features over 250 exhibitors showcasing the best in appliances, culinary solutions, travel and home products, and specialty food at Del Mar Fairgrounds.
This year's The Gourmet Experience introduces new specialty pavilions highlighting today's latest in specialty food trends, kitchen design and remodel, grilling and outdoor entertaining, and others. In two action-filled days, you can: test out new products for your kitchen, get up close culinary instruction from some of San Diego’s most celebrated chefs, sip luxury wines and spirits, taste California and domestic olive oils and cheeses, and much, much more!
• Back-to-back Celebrity Chef cooking demonstrations on three stages
• Taco TKO Competition—a fish taco throw down featuring San Diego’s best restaurants
• “That’s The Spirit” Beer, Wine & Spirit Pavilion
• Grilling & Outdoor Entertaining Pavilion
• Kids Cook! Activity Center
• Confection Artist Competition
Single day passes for The Gourmet Experience are $25 in advance and $30 at the door; weekend passes are $40 in advance and $45 at the door. Children 12 years of age and under are admitted free. Google Map.