Above: Teachers explore tabletop presentations at Birch Aquarium at Scripps.
Teacher Open House
September 28, 2011 from 5-7 p.m.
Be our guests as you are introduced to the world beneath the sea and the resources available to you through Birch Aquarium at Scripps. Enjoy presentations about the aquarium’s school programs, take a behind-the-scenes tour, meet the education staff, win fabulous prizes and more!
• Enjoy tabletop presentations of the aquarium’s school programs
• Explore our newest exhibit "Boundless Energy"
• Enter our raffle to win fabulous curriculum-based prizes. GRAND prize is a FREE outreach program (your choice) to your school.
• Learn the ropes for easy program reservations
• Munch on delicious snacks and beverages
• Receive 20% off purchases at the Book & Gift Shop
• Tour exhibits and get helpful tips from aquarium education instructors
RSVP Required: 858-534-7336 or at aquarium.ucsd.edu
*FREE: Pre-K to Grade 12 teachers