Above: Image from a previous year of the “Jingle Bell Run/Walk” for Arthritis finish line.
On Saturday, December 15th, come to the 20th Annual San Diego “Jingle Bell Run/Walk” for Arthritis! The Opening Ceremonies will begin at 7:00 a.m.
6:30 – 8:00 a.m. – Registration, Health & Wellness Expo
8:00 a.m. – 5K Run Begins
8:05 a.m. – 5K Walk Begins
9:15 a.m. – “Run With The Elves” 1K fun run for children 6-12 years
All morning – Kids Zone, Family Tent with hot chocolate, cookies, coffee, gingerbread decorating contest, beer garden costume contest, best pet costume, medal, trophies and prizes.
At the Event:
• Wear a holiday-themed costume; an event for the whole family
• Registered participants will receive bells to tie on your shoelaces
• Route begins at 6th Avenue and Quince, Balboa Park West; Park at Inspiration Point (Old Navy Hospital), 34800 Bob Wilson Drive and take shuttle to site
• Form a team with friends, family or co-workers and do something fun for a great cause
• Choose a 5K Run or a 5K Walk; “Run With The Elves” 1K fun run for children 6-12 years old
• Honorees: Youth Honoree Alexandra Ochoa, 14 years old; Medical Honoree Puja Chitkara, M.D., Rheumatologist
Registration & Contact Information: Fee $35 for adults; $20 for children (before Thanksgiving). Please register your team or yourself at: www.SDJBR.org or by calling the local office at (858) 492-1090.
About the San Diego Jingle Bell Run/Walk
Kick off your holiday by helping others. The Arthritis Foundation’s First Annual Los Angeles Jingle Bell Run/Walk helping the nation’s 50 million adults and 300,000 children who suffer from arthritis. Funds raised go toward research for a cure.
Location: Balboa Park West, 6th Avenue and Quince, Google Map