Above: Graphic logo for Casa de Oro Grocery Outlet "Bargain Market".
NEW Grocery Outlet in Casa de Oro Grocery Outlet in the Spring Valley community of San Diego, CA independently owned/operated by local residents Mark and Sherry Vargas.
Grocery Outlet is celebrating the grand opening of the brand new Casa de Oro Grocery Outlet with a host of exciting events Saturday, February 23, 2013. Attendees will enjoy free coffee and treats, free eco-frugal reusable bags for the first 500 customers, fun games with prize giveaways and activities for the whole family to enjoy, as well as the chance to win an Xbox Kinect, a pair of “His” and “Hers” Pacific Oceanside Beach Cruiser Bikes, a Panasonic Viera 42” 3-D TV or free groceries for a year!
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Come early, save BIG!
• 8 am FREE Coffee and Treats
• 8 am FREE Eco-Frugal Reusable Bag to the first 500 customers
• 10 am – 3 pm FREE Spin and Win on the Wheel of Bargains
• 11 am – 2pm $1 Hot Dog and Drink benefitting St. Vincent de Paul
• 11 am – 3 pm FREE Face Painting
• 11 am – 3 pm FREE Play Magic Cart – Winner every 15 minutes
• Meet your Frugal Friends Lois Prices and Ben Saven! Appearances throughout the day
• Enter for a chance to win one of these amazing grand prizes**:
o Xbox Kinect
o “His” and “Hers” Beach Cruiser Bikes
o Panasonic Viera 42” 3-D TV
o Free Groceries for 1 Year! $50 a month for 1 year - $600 value
Location: Casa de Oro Grocery Outlet9805 Campo Road #110 Spring Valley, CA 91977 Google Maps