Above: Promotional graphic for Flagship's Fireworks Spectacular Cruise on July 4th, 2013. Courtesy of Flagship Cruises & Events.
Looking for a great spot to view the Independence Day fireworks without the crowd? The best view for the Port of San Diego's Big Bay Boom fireworks is on the bay!
This spectator cruise (no dinner served) takes you in the heart of the booms and colors to celebrate the Fourth of July. Get an up close view of the San Diego Fireworks display and prepare to be amazed. No other view compares.
Boarding time: 7:30 PM, Cruising: 8:00-9:30 PM
Price: $35.00 Adult $17.50 Child (4-12 yrs)
What You Get:
- Large open air-deck for optimal views
- Beer, wine and cocktails available
- 25 miles of beautiful scenery
- Spectacular view of the Port of San Diego's Big Bay Boom fireworks display & downtown San Diego
- Comfortable inside and outside seating
For Groups of 20 or more: Request more information or call 619-522-6155 or 855-955-9558 for reservations.
Location: Flagship Cruises and Events, 1050 North Harbor Drive , San Diego, CA 92101 Google Maps