Above: Promotional image of the Asian Pacific American Coalition, San Diego.
The Asian Pacific American Coalition is honored to invite you to attend the APAC Gala & Awards Dinner on Friday, March 15th at the Sheraton Hotel in Mission Valley! (Free parking)
Our theme for the evening is "One Community, One Vision, One Voice." Join us for a memorable evening of fun and civic dialogue.
Enjoy fine dining! Listen and dance to the sounds of the Pacific! Meet our honorary guests, awardees, community members and leaders!
The objective of our event is to in part recognize the individuals and organizations that have made a difference in our community through civic engagement. Proceeds from our event will also help to raise funds for APAC's nonpartisan civic and economic empowerment initiatives and youth scholarships.
We are pleased to announce the following honorary guests have confirmed to attend the Gala:
• San Diego Mayor Bob Filner
• San Diego Council President Todd Gloria
• Former State Assemblyman & City Councilmember Tom Hom
• San Diego City Councilmember Sherri Lightner
• San Diego City Councilmember Scott Sherman
• U.S. Congressman Scott Peters
• Vice Chair, State Board of Equalization Member Betty Yee
• San Diego County Supervisor Ron Roberts
Date: Friday, March 15th, 2013 from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Prices: $550 per table (10 seatings), $60 per individual ticket
Make your reservation early at www.apacsd.org --- Please RSVP no later than March 4th.
Sponsorships/advertisements on our program book are most welcome. For more information please contact Jantima Danford, Event Chairperson: email@example.com or (760) 681-6616.
We look forward to welcoming you at this event!