THIS EVENT IS IN THE PAST!
Mother's Day Sunset Dinner Cruise
Above: Two couples toast on a Hornblower Cruise. Courtesy of Hornblower Cruises & Events.
Three hours of celebration and culinary excellence await Mother's Day Sunset Dinner Cruise guests. The menu for this unforgettable evening includes crisp salads, fresh steak and seafood entrees, and luscious desserts. Plus, unforgettable scenery, music and dancing under the stars provide an exciting alternative to traditional celebrations.
Date: Sunday, May 12th, 2013
Leaves from San Diego at 6:00 PM
Boarding time: 5:30 PM
Price: $75.00 per person *Tax, service charge and landing fee additional
What You Get:
- 3-hour Cruise Aboard a Comfortable Yacht on San Diego Bay
- Boarding Glass of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- 3-Course Seated Dinner
- Onboard Options to Add Hors d'oeuvres, California Wines and Premium Desserts
- Dj Entertainer for Music Requests and Dancing
- Your Own Private Reserved Table
- Views That Change with the Courses
For more information, visit http://www.hornblower.com/port/overview/sd+momdaydinner
Location: Grape St. Pier 1800 N. Harbor Dr. Google Map