Above: Promotional graphic for Trunk-or-Treat. Courtesy of Bonita Valley Community Church.
Our first ever "Trunk-or-Treat" event will happen on Thursday, October 31st, from 6:30 to 8:30pm and include – trunks full of candy, inflatables, a food court, prizes, and a whole lot more! We need 45 cars ... and lots and lots of donated candy to fill the trunks.
You can start dropping your candy donations off in the lobby!! It's going to be a night to remember for the kids of Bonita Valley Community Church and our community! Visit bonitavalley.com to register you and your car as a volunteer!
Guidelines for Trunk-or-Treat Vehicles:
- Be as creative as you’d like - keeping in mind that decorations should be geared to young children.
- No blood, devils, skeletons, gory, scary or creepy creatures
- Remember parents have chosen to come to Trunk-Or-Treat expecting it to be a safe and uplifting alternative to their neighborhoods or other venues.
- Choose décor that reflects your personality, hobby or interests
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd most creative use of the theme.
- Plan to be here by 5:30pm and plan to be here until 8:45pm (You may start arriving as early as you like to set up.)