Above: Promotional image of Roger Cole doing Yoga.
If you teach Restorative Yoga now or want to learn how, or if you just want to deepen your understanding and practice of Restorative Yoga, this course is for you. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to study directly with an acclaimed expert on the science and art of using supported yoga postures to induce the deepest levels of rest and relaxation.
Roger will teach you:
• The scientific foundations of Restorative Yoga
• The essential conditions for a successful restorative practice
• The most effective restorative poses
• How to set up props and poses
• How to explain and demonstrate the poses
• How to observe students
• How to adjust the poses
• Timing and transitions between poses
• How to teach complete restorative yoga classes
You will practice what you learn and leave each session with new skills you can apply immediately. You will receive a detailed syllabus and a certificate of completion.
Friday, September 13th 1:30pm-4:30pm & 6:30pm-9:00pm
Saturday, September 14th 11:30am-2:30pm & 4:00pm-7:30pm
Sunday, September 15th 11:30am-2:30pm & 4:00pm-7:30pm
This workshop is the natural continuation of Restorative Yoga Teachers’ Course: Level I, and it’s also excellent for established Restorative Yoga teachers who want to deepen their knowledge and expand their skill. The classes will emphasize hands-on practice and personal development of each individual teacher’s abilities and confidence.
Roger will teach you:
• How to troubleshoot and refine your teaching techniques
• Additional Restorative poses, including more challenging poses for capable students
• Additional props: when and how to use them
• How to manage larger or more complex classes
• How posture setup may affect blood pressure, breathing, pressure in the eyes, and intracranial pressure
• Posture modifications and alternatives for special needs
• How to design Restorative class sequences and curriculum
You will receive a detailed syllabus and a certificate of completion.
Friday, September 20th 1:30pm-4:30pm & 6:30pm-9:00pm
Saturday, September 21st 11:30am-2:30pm & 4:00pm-7:30pm
Sunday, September 22nd 11:30am-2:30pm & 4:00pm-7:30pm
Level I Only: $475
Level II Only: $475
Level I & Level II: $950
One Day Flat Rate: $175