Above: Promotional graphic for the Bottled & Kegged Closing party on January 19th.
Enjoy live music, award-winning beers, deliciously paired food, and games with a chance to win beer-related prizes!
- Admission to Bottled & Kegged exhibition
- Meet and greet with brewers Doug Constantiner and Travis Smith
- Intimate tasting event featuring Societe Brewing Co!
- Exquisitely paired food
- 5oz. commemorative tasting glass
Tickets: $25 non SDHC members / $20 members with valid SDHC membership card. Must be 21 or over, IDs will be checked. All funds raised support San Diego History Center’s K-12 education outreach programs.
Societe Brewing Company, one of the newest yet most reputable breweries in San Diego County, is the evening’s beer sponsor. Societe focuses specifically on IPAs, Belgian-inspired brews, and wine barrel-aged sours.
They will be pouring:
- The Butcher (Russian Imperial Stout)
- The Harlot (Belgian Extra)
- The Debutante (Belgian Amber Ale)
- The Apprentice (IPA)
Visit http://sandiegohistory.org/BK_closingparty for more information.