THIS EVENT IS IN THE PAST!
Irish 4 A Day 2014
Above: Promotional graphic for Irish 4 A Day on March 15, 2014.
As Ireland celebrates their centuries-long tradition, San Diego invites you to turn IRISH 4 A DAY by participating in the City’s Best St. Patrick's Day Party Hop!
Presented to you by 18 of the best nightclubs, bars and Irish pubs in the Gaslamp Quarter, this is the jolliest way for you to experience St. Paddy's in San Diego! With no cover admission, 10 welcome shots and a fun route guided by Irish fairies, IRISH 4 A DAY is a one-of-a-kind celebration you don't want to miss!
Party kicks off at 2pm at McFadden's! Get ready to tilt your kilts, drink in true Irish fashion and paint the town GREEN on Sat. March 15, 2014!
IRISH 4 A DAY TICKET INCLUDES:
• 12-hour of party shenanigans from 2pm - 2am
• 11 Welcome Shots (bartenders’ choice)
• No Cover admission to 18 St. Paddy’s Parties*
• Official Opening Party at McFadden’s San Diego at 2pm
• Official Closing Party at Stingaree (voted San Diego's Best Nightclub)
• Parties at the spanking new Coyote Ugly Saloon, Werewolf and more hot spots
• After Hours Party at Area 51 Ultra Lounge until 4am (cover may apply after 2am)
• Extended Happy Hour & Drink Specials
• Official program with routes guided by leprechauns and Irish fairies
• $3 off parking (with the option of leaving your car overnight at no extra charge)
• Keepsake Beaded VIP Credential (Special St. Paddy’s Edition) with club passes, drink tickets, map and guided route
• $20 UBER credit for first time users. Download using “ClubVIPSD”
• Discounted hotel room rate at nearby hotels:
Courtyard Marriott Downtown | Hotel Indigo | The Keating Hotel