THIS EVENT IS IN THE PAST!
10th Anniversary San Diego Race For Autism
Above: Promotional graphic for the 2014 Race for Autism, Saturday, March 22, 2014.
Join the Race for Autism on Saturday, March 22, 2014 to celebrate a decade of making a difference for thousands of San Diego families - because everyone can be a superhero for autism!
The Race is produced by the National Foundation for Autism Research, a local nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for children and their families affected by autism right here in San Diego. Come in your favorite superhero or character outfit (no scary costumes please.) We also welcome strollers and kid-friendly dogs.
Race Day Schedule
- Registration Opens/ Bib/Shirt Pick Up 6:45 AM
- Resource Fair Opens 7:30 AM
- 5K Run and Walk Kicks Off 7:45 AM
- 1-Mile Family Walk Kicks Off 8:30 AM
Tickets & Registration:
1) Adult/5K Chip-Timed — Registration Fee: $ 38.00
2) Youth/5K Chip-Timed — Registration Fee: $ 33.00
3) Child/ 5K Chip-Timed — Registration Fee: $ 28.00
4) Adult/1-M or 5K Self-Timed — Registration Fee: $ 35.00
5) Youth/1-M or 5K Self-Timed — Registration Fee: $ 30.00
6) Child/1-M or 5K Self-Timed — Registration Fee: $ 25.00 Race from Home Participant — Registration Fee: $ 35.00
Register today at raceforautism.org. 100% of Race donations stay right here to support San Diego autism programs, services and hundreds of local classrooms.
The Race for Autism features: 5K chip-timed run or walk, 1-mile SUPERHERO Family Fun Walk, educational resource fair, children's activities, music, medals, prizes, refreshments, and more! Together we can continue to change lives. Race for Their Future. Race for Autism.