THIS EVENT IS IN THE PAST!
Bravo School Of Art: Yo-Yos Innovative Embroidery
- When Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 10 a.m.
Friday, February 14, 2014 at 10 a.m.
Saturday, March 22, 2014 at 10 a.m.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 10 a.m.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 10 a.m.
- Where Bravo School of Art, 2690 Historic Decatur Rd Studio 206, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Lectures & Classes
- Cost $86 - $98
Above: Graphic logo of Bravo School of Art.
Yo-yos are gathered circles of cloth secured with a running stitch. They are a sensational embellishment for wall art, garments and accessories (think bags, hats, jewelry).
This workshop features yo-yo construction and an array of simple embroidery stitches that serve as a menu for endless combinations in attaching the yo-yos to a hand-dyed wool background.
Instructor Karen Cunagin will display textile wall art, bags and jewelry as described. Materials list provided upon registration.
- Wednesday, January 22 10am - 4pm
- Friday, February 14 10am - 4pm
- Saturday, March 22 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday, April 23 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday, May 28 10am - 4pm
Cost: $81 Bravo member / $93 non-member + $5 materials fee.
Register today! Visit www.bravoschoolofart.com for more information.