Quint Contemporary Art Presents 'Dissecting Nature'
- When Ongoing until Friday, February 24, 2012
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Where Quint Contemporary Art: 7547 Girard Avenue, La Jolla, CA 92037
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Visual Arts Briefs
- Cost Free
Above: Sign for Quint Contemporary Art
Quint Contemporary Art is pleased to announce a group exhibition of paintings, sculptures, photographs, video and mixed media works by artists Birgir Andrésson, Adam Belt, Stephen Curry, Roman de Salvo, Andy Diaz Hope, Iran do Espírito Santo, Vernon Fisher, Maiko Haruki, Anya Gallaccio, Andy Goldsworthy, Roy McMakin, Lincoln Schatz and James Turrell.
"Dissecting Nature" is an exhibition of artwork that uses man-made materials to emulate nature or natural materials to create artistic constructions.
*The exhibition will open with a public reception on Saturday, January 14, 2012 from 6 PM to 8 PM. The exhibit runs from January 12 through February 24, 2012.
Tue - Sat from 10AM - 5:30PM