'Masters And Students: La Jolla Architecture Past & Present'
- When Ongoing until Sunday, November 4, 2012
- Monday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where La Jolla Historical Society , La Jolla - View Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Community, Exhibits, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs
- Cost Free
Above: Graphic logo for the La Jolla Historical Society
"Masters And Students: La Jolla Architecture Past & Present" will be on display August 2 – November 4, 2012. The La Jolla Historical Society is open to the public from 10 to 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.
About La Jolla Historical Society:
The La Jolla Historical Society is dedicated to the discovery, collection and preservation of La Jolla's heritage. Through our collections, programs and advocacy, we carry out our mission by: discovering, recording and sharing La Jolla's history; preserving La Jolla's historical objects, sites and structures; increasing community awareness of the value of our heritage. The La Jolla Historical Society is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.