Timken Museum Of Art Guided Docent Tours: Collection Of American & European Paintings/ Russian Icons
- When Ongoing until Monday, September 30, 2013
- Sunday 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - noon
- Tuesday 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - noon
- Thursday 10 a.m. - noon
- Friday 10 a.m. - noon
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Where Timken Museum of Art, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Family, Heritage & Cultural, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Lectures & Classes, Museums , Painting
- Cost Free
Above: Exterior photo of Timken Museum of Art, located at 1500 El Prado, Balboa Park, San Diego, California 92101. Courtesy of Timken Museum of Art
Timken Museum of Art offers free, guided-docent tours of its permanent collection of American and European paintings and Russian icons.
Tours are offered:
Tuesday—Friday 10 a.m. to noon
Tuesdays 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Saturdays 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sundays 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
*Tours in Spanish and German are subject of availability.
Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Mondays, and major holidays
Accessibility: The museum is wheelchair accessible, and special arrangements can be make for those in need of assistance during the museum's special events. For more information or to make special arrangements, please contact the museum.