9th Annual Passageways - Concentric Self Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sunday noon - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Sophie’s Gallery & Gift Shop NTC 2825 Dewey Road Gallery 101 San Diego, CA 92106
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Community
- Cost Free
Above: Logo for St. Madeleine Sophie's Center.
Honoring National Disabilities Awareness Month, come to the 9th Annual Passageways - Concentric Self Art Exhibit. Concentric Self features mosaic and monoprint mandalas created by Sophie’s artists. The mandala, a circular-shaped design that dates back to ancient Sanskrit texts represents inner pathways and oneness of life.
The artists developed their mandala patterns intuitively, choosing symbols or patterns that ultimately represented their unique, but interconnected perspective of the world.
Our 2012 Passageways Show celebrates National Disabilities Awareness Month during October.
For more information, visit www.stmsc.org/events
Location: Sophie’s Gallery & Gift Shop NTC 2825 Dewey Road Gallery 101 San Diego, CA 92106 Google Map