Pumpkin Station Mission Valley 2012
- When Ongoing until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Where Westfield Mission Valley Shopping Center: 1640 1/2 Camino Del Rio North, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Community, Culinary, Family, Holidays, Outdoors
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional photo of a giant slide at the Pumpkin Station Mission Valley. Courtesy of Pumpkin Station
All Aboard! Let the adventure begin at the Mission Valley Pumkin Station, October 5 - 31st. Open Monday - Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday - Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
More Pumpkin Stations are located in Rancho Bernardo, Del Mar, El Cajon, National City, Bonita and Chula Vista.
*There is free parking and admission at all locations.
Pumpkin Station Features & Activities:
Pumpkins - from Baby Pams to our famous Bodacious; kid rides and giant slides; pumpkin jumps and inflatable play centers; petting zoos; game zones and group tours and packages.
And at the Mission Valley location:
2 giant slides & a mini slide; train jump; El Paso train ride; boat ride; swing ride; petting zoo and Ferris wheel.