12th Annual Chula Vista Art Guild Juried Competition
- When Ongoing until Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Bonita Museum & Cultural Center, Bonita - View Map
- Age limit 8+
- Categories Arts, Painting, Community, Exhibits, KPBS Museums Briefs, KPBS Visual Arts Briefs, Museums
- Cost Free
Above: Exterior image of Bonita Museum & Cultural Center.
This event features the amazing work of local artists in a juried competition for cash prizes. Visitors will be inspired by the diversity of technique and subject matter.
The Chula Vista Art Guild was founded in 1945 by one of the great “California Impressionists,” Alfred R Mitchell and several of his Chula Vista students. It has evolved into a multi-medium and multi-stylistic array of visual artists, which host a number of events each year including this Community Art Show, art education classes, and social gatherings.
Date: September 19th - October 27th
The Bonita Museum & Cultural Center is located at 4355 Bonita Road in Bonita and is open Wednesday through Saturday, 10am to 4pm. For further information, please call 619-267-5141 or contact contact Julie Gay at 619-267-5141 or email email@example.com