'Drawn From The Body' Art Exhibiton By Helen Redman
- When Ongoing until Saturday, December 1, 2012
- Sunday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Monday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thursday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Where NTC Promenade Arts & Cultural District, San Diego - View Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Painting, Exhibits
- Cost Free
Above: Graphic of an art piece by Helen Redman. Courtesy to Helen Redman.
Internationally exhibited artist, Helen Redman, pushes the inner and outer edges of body experience through figurative art. Inspired by the activities at Dance Place, and her own 35-year practice of Yoga, this show brings together a range of paintings, collages and drawings that echo the spirit of meditation and the physical joy of movement. We delve inside Redman’s Surrealist imagination to reflect on our place in the world and how we move through it.
For more information, contact Helen Redman at email@example.com or by phone: (619) 226-4644
Location: NTC at Liberty Station, Malashock Dance, 2650 Truxtun Road - Studio 200 San Diego, CA 92106