Clay Associates Semi Annual Exhibition And Sale
- When Ongoing until Sunday, December 23, 2012
- Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Monday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Where Clay Associates: 3667 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116
- Age limit Not available
- Categories Sculpture, Arts, Exhibits, Family, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Visual Arts Briefs
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional image of some studio associates sitting for a picture. Clay Associates is committed to the advancement of ceramic arts through community involvement and education.
A semi-annual exhibition and sale of original ceramic art and pottery by Associate members and students of the Clay Associate Studio will take place on Friday, November 30 and runs through December 23rd, 2012.
Clay Associates is a ceramics studio that provides space for artists to work and classes for students wanting to be initiated into the world/experience of clay. The studio also tries to reach out to the larger community, undertaking projects from time to time to involve as many people, including children, as possible.
For more information, call 619-563-1806 or email
Clay Associates is located at 3667 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116. Google Map