Quilt Visions 2012: Brainstorms
- When Ongoing until Sunday, February 17, 2013
- Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Where 2825 Dewey Road, Suite 100 San Diego, CA 92106
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Painting, Community, Exhibits, Family, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums
- Cost Free - $5
Above: Promotional image of Chrysalises #1 by Valerie Maser-Flanagan found at Quilt Visions 2012: Brainstorms. Image provided by Visions Art Museum.
Artists from around the globe will be at Visions Art Museum on October 20th for the premier of Quilt Visions 2012: Brainstorms the latest edition of he international biennial competition that has drawn crowds since 1987.
Three esteemed jurors were challenged to select an exhibition that represents outstanding design and technique from 394 entries. They have selected 40 outstanding works of art from 17 states and five foreign countries created in the last two years.
Date: October 20, 2012 – February 17, 2013
Ticket Prices: $5, free for Visions members
For more information contact Beth Smith at 619-546-4872 or email@example.com