Annual Holiday LEGO Train Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Friday, January 18, 2013
- Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where San Diego Model Railroad Museum, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Community, Exhibits, Family, Holidays, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums
- Cost Free - $8
Above: Graphic logo of San Diego Model Railroad Museum.
Beginning November 20, 2012 thousands of LEGOS will make up this giant train exhibit. Come see Buildings, Landscape, and numerous of Trains made entirely of LEGOS. Join us in this wonderful holiday tradition at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum. If you are a LEGO and train enthusiast, this is an exhibit not to be missed. The exhibit ends January 18th, 2013.
Location: San Diego Model Railroad Museum, 1649 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101 firstname.lastname@example.org