BOMA's 19th Annual 'Give From Your Heart'
- When Ongoing until Monday, December 10, 2012
- Sunday 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Monday 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Wednesday 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Thursday 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Friday 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Saturday 12:00am - 11:59pm
- Where Various San Diego Locations
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Charity, Community, Holidays
- Cost $0.01
Above: Graphical logo for Promises 2 Kids, foster kids guardian program.
The San Diego Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) is helping to spread the joy this holiday season with its 19th annual “Give From Your Heart” gift drive. The drive will benefit Promises2Kids, a 30-year-old nonprofit organization leading the fight against child abuse and neglect in the County of San Diego.
Details of BOMA’s “Give From Your Heart” gift drive include:
• From Monday, November 12th to Wednesday, November 14th, BOMA will deliver more than 300 wrapped collection bins to over 250 major businesses and office buildings throughout San Diego County.
• San Diego residents are encouraged to drop off new and unwrapped gifts to the bins from November 21st through to Decemeber 10th, when the bins will be collected and delivered to the Live drive at the Promises2Kids Toy Distribution Center.
• A list of participating building drop off locations is available at www.bomasd.org and the Promises2Kids gift wish list is available at www.promises2kids.org.
Originally founded as the Child Abuse Prevention Foundation of San Diego County, Promises2Kids is a 30-year-old nonprofit organization. Since 1981, Promises2Kids has led the fight against child abuse and neglect in the County of San Diego. Every year, BOMA partners with the foundation to collect gifts for children who stay at the center during the holiday season. In 2011, BOMA San Diego collected over 18,000 gifts at over 300 donation bins throughout San Diego.
About BOMA San Diego:
BOMA San Diego is the local leading voice for the commercial real estate industry. The organization promotes the interests of a changing commercial real estate industry by encouraging partnerships in professional development, networking and advocacy. For more information, call (619) 243-1817 or visit http://www.bomasd.org. Socialize with BOMA San Diego on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.