Birch Aquarium At Scripps - Whale Watching Expedition
- When Ongoing until Sunday, April 14, 2013
- Sunday 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where Birch Aquarium at Scripps, La Jolla
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Family, Museums , Outdoors
- Cost $18.50 - $42
Above: Promotional image of Whale Watching. Courtesy of Scripps Aquarium at Scripps.
Join our twice-daily cruises to locate gray whales on their round-trip migration from their Alaska feeding grounds to Baja California. Search for seals, sea lions, dolphins, migrating birds, and more! Download a $5-off coupon at aquarium.ucsd.edu.
December 26th – April 14th from 9:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. & 1:30 – 5 p.m. daily
Members: $30 daily / Public: $37 weekdays, $42 weekends / Youth (4-12 with paid adult): $18.50 / $21
Please call Flagship Cruises & Events at 619-234-4111 or visit flagshipsd.com to purchase tickets.