Holiday Of Lights 2012 At The Del Mar Fairgrounds
- When Ongoing until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sunday 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thursday 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Where Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar - View Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Community, Exhibits, Family, Festivals, Holidays, Outdoors
- Cost Free - $50
- Buy Tickets
Above: Promotional photo of a lighted exhibit at the annual Holiday of Lights at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, the largest animated drive-through light show on the West Coast. Courtesy of the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
The Holiday of Lights at the Del Mar Fairgrounds is the largest animated drive-through light show on the West Coast. More than 400 twinkling, lively displays located around the Del Mar Racetrack will delight your family. Make it your holiday tradition!
The Holiday of Lights traditionally runs from Thanksgiving evening through New Year's Day evening. Operating hours are 5:30-10:00PM Sundays thru Thursdays, and 5:30-10:30PM Fridays and Saturdays. We are closed on Mondays, November 26, December 3, and December 10.
The Holiday Hayride will operate November 23 & 30, December 7 & 14 from 5:30 pm till 9:30pm.
$15.00 per car, up to 5 people
$20.00 per vehicle, 6 or more people
$50.00 per bus
(Kids 3 and under are always free. The Holiday Hayride around the track to see Holiday of Lights display includes hot cocoa or hot cider and a holiday cookie).
*Save $2 when you buy discounted tickets at Albertsons.
**Visit the website and print your $2 off coupon on your single car admission.