Sophie's Gallery Presents Gotta' Have Heart Art Exhibit
- When Friday, February 8, 2013 at 5 p.m.
Ongoing until Sunday, March 31, 2013
- Sunday noon - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where NTC at Liberty Station, 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego 92106
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Community, Exhibits
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional image of a felt collage made by Kai Davis for Gotta Have Heart exhibit presented by Sophie's Gallery. The exhibit runs February 8th- March 31st.
Sophie's Gallery artists started with a bolt of 100% wool felt material, which they hand-dyed into soft muted tones. Then they cut, stitched and stuffed the felt as they developed felt collages into delightful soft expressions. Exhibit is open Tuesdays through Sundays and admission is free.
Opening public reception is on February 8th from 5-8pm with wine, live music and Hors d'oeuvres
For more information, visit www.stmsc.org or call (619) 578-2207.