MOPA's 30th Birthday Celebration!
- When Ongoing until Friday, May 31, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where Museum of Photographic Arts , San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Family, Festivals, Museums , Photography
- Cost $1
Above: Graphic logo for MOPA.
The Museum of Photographic Arts turns 30 on May 1, 2013 and invites you to join the festivities.
Throughout the month of May, MOPA has scheduled events to help commemorate their three decades as a museum in Balboa Park dedicated to photography, film and video. And we plan on celebrating:
- $1 admission to the museum on May 1st. We currently have the Jessica Lange: Unseen exhibition and the 30x: Three Decades exhibition.
- Every visitor to the museum that day will be entered into a raffle.
- MOPA gift shop will be running a sale marking everything down to 83% of its regular price.
- Behind the scenes tours of the collections storage area and library will be given between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- The remainder of the week: the $1 pricing will continue, everything at the store will be marked down 10% and everyone who makes a purchase will receive their choice of an Arnold Newman or Duane Michaels poster.
Location: Museum of Photographic Arts, 1649 El Prado San Diego, CA 92101 Google Map