Living Coast Discovery Center's 'Deadly Waters'
- When Ongoing until Monday, September 2, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Living Coast Discovery Center, 1000 Gunpowder Point Drive Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Community, Exhibits, Family, Lectures, Museums
- Cost $9 - $14
Above: Graphic logo for Deadly Waters, "this exhibit is designed to be 'not too scary' for the little guys and to inspire curiosity for the entire family".
Come face-to-face with the Red-bellied Piranha, California Barracuda, Sharks and more as we set out to DISCOVER why many of these animals are so dangerously misunderstood.
April 20, 2013 thru September 2, 2013 (Labor Day)
We’d love to have you join us on Saturday, April 20th for our big opening day!
Festivities will include:
- unveiling of our new seasonal exhibit animals!
- additional keeper talks and animal encounters
- Deadly Waters themed arts & crafts
- bake sales & face painting
- raffle prizes
- new family scavenger hunts & activities
Location: Living Coast Discovery Center, 1000 Gunpowder Point Drive Chula Vista, CA 91910 Google Maps