San Diego History Center Presents 'Bottled & Kegged: SD's Craft Brew Culture'
- When Ongoing until Monday, January 20, 2014
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Where San Diego History Center, San Diego - View Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Community, Culinary, Exhibits, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums
- Cost $3 - $6
Above: Promotional image for "Bottled & Kegged: San Diego's Craft Brew Culture" on display April 5, 2013 - Jan. 20, 2014 at the San Diego History Center.
Learn why San Diego County is becoming globally recognized for quality craft beer production and industry-changing innovation! Explore the region’s early brewing history and how that helped create the craft brew culture of today at San Diego History Center's "Bottled & Kegged: SD's Craft Brew Culture!"
This exhibit will be on display from April 5, 2013 - Jan. 20, 2014.
For more information contact Matthew Schiff at 619-232-6203 or email