'Fiddler On The Roof' At Lamb's Players Theatre
- When Ongoing until Sunday, July 28, 2013
- Sunday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Where Lamb's Players Theatre, Coronado
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Dance, Music ensemble, Theater
- Cost $28 - $66
Above: Promotional image of "Fiddler on the Roof" at Lamb's Players Theatre, May 17th - July 28th, 2013.
The tale of Tevye the milkman and his daughters from the popular stories of Sholem Aleichem, became one of the world's greatest musicals. Featuring memorable songs like "Tradition", "If I Where A Rich Man", "To Life!", "Sunrise, Sunset" and "Little Bird, Little Chavela"
This fresh, stirring and joyous production, draws on the fascinating musical tradition of the Klezmer band, with powerful dance numbers and an amazing cast of actor-singer-dancers.
Rarely do you have the opportunity to see such a large and stunning production in such a beautiful intimate space!
PERFORMANCE DATES: EXTENDED THROUGH JULY 28TH
May 17th - July 28th
Previews, May 17th - May 23rd
Opening Weekend starts Friday, May 24th