THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
2013 Comprehensive Yoga Teacher's Training With Jeanie Carlstead
- When Ongoing until Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Monday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where La Jolla Yoga Center - CLOSED, 7741 Fay Avenue , La Jolla, CA Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Health & Wellness, Sports
- Cost $2975
Above: Image of Jeanie Carlstead, who will be the lead teacher for the 2013 Comprehensive Yoga Teacher's Training. Courtesy of La Jolla Yoga Center.
Our comprehensive 200-hour Summer Intensive Yoga teacher training and in-depth studies program includes Alignment-based Vinyasa, Hatha, and Meditation, woven together for a thorough and practical understanding of Yoga and teaching.
This foundational course will help you build confidence and deepen your practice as you gain the preparation needed to be a well-rounded and highly sought-after teacher. This highly regarded program offers you an in-depth understanding both of Yoga and of your self.
Through our comprehensive and non-dogmatic program you will:
• Empower yourself and others; study, refine and deepen your own yoga practice
• Gain a deep understanding of asanas - variations, modifications, risks & benefits
• Learn alignment principles with yoga-specific anatomy & physiology
• Learn how to create effective classes for diverse levels & settings
• Learn to work with different populations - prenatal, basic therapeutics, restorative
• Develop and integrate pranayama, energetics, and breath synchronization
• Practice various meditation techniques
• Develop inner strength and calm through effective stress reduction practices
• Develop well-rounded knowledge of yoga philosophy and lifestyle practices
• Gain experience through practice teaching, apprenticeships, and active mentoring
• Learn the business of Yoga and its creative opportunities (& the boring stuff too)
• Receive guidance in finding a teaching niche & getting started in the profession
teaching private Yoga sessions
• Create an ongoing connection with other participants
Dates: August 5 - 24th
Monday through Saturday (with Sundays off)
Three-week Summer Intensive program
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays 8:00-5:00pm
*Special pricing for full time students available by request with ID.
Please contact Stephanie with any questions: email@example.com
We seek committed students of Yoga who are genuinely interested in expanding their knowledge and understanding of Yoga, themselves, and their world. A minimum of two years of Yoga practice is recommended. If you have less than two years of experience, please contact us for individual approval. This training can be taken with the goal of teaching Yoga, or to deepen your personal Yoga practice.
Location: La Jolla Yoga Center, 7741 Fay Avenue La Jolla, CA 92037 Google Map