THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
2013 San Diego County Fair
- When Ongoing until Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Sunday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thursday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Where Del Mar Fairgrounds, 2260 Jimmy Durante Boulevard, Del Mar, CA Map | Website
- Age limit Not available
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Family, Festivals, Food, Blues, Country, Dance, Hip-hop, Indie, Pop, Punk, Reggae, Rock, Singer/songwriter, Outdoors, Painting
- Cost Free - $14
Above: Promotional graphic for 2013 San Diego County Fair, June 8- July 4, 2013.
“Game on!” is the theme for the 2013 San Diego County Fair! The summer of 2013 promises to be filled with fun and games galore for 24 days. The Fair will spotlight classic and nostalgic games we grew up with and show how games have evolved over the years. From board games and pinball, to television, videos and computers, technology has enhanced the gaming culture beyond our wildest dreams.
From nationally known entertainers to animal and motorsports shows, the San Diego County Fair is non-stop entertainment, from the time the gates open until late into the night. Most entertainment is free with Fair admission!
The 2013 San Diego County Fair will open Saturday June 8 and run through Thursday, July 4. The Fair will be closed (on the first three Mondays), June 10, 17 and 24.
- Albertsons $4 Fair Day: Saturday, June 8 and Tuesday, June 11
- Big Bite Bacon Fest: Sunday, June 16
- Gospel Festival: Saturday, June 29
- San Diego County Fair Wine Festival: Saturday, June 15
- San Diego International Beer Festival: Friday, June 21 through Sunday, June 23
-Motorcycle Ride to the Fair: Saturday, June 22
- Southern California's Best Dance Crew: Tuesday, June 25
- Fourth of July: Featuring Hometown Heroes parade, patriotic contests, great entertainment, and of course, spectacular fireworks
Admission gates open: 11:00AM, Tuesday-Friday, and Monday, July 2; 10:00AM Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday, July 4.
Admission gates close: 11:00PM Friday and Saturday; 10:00PM Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday and Monday, July 2.
Grounds close: Approximately midnight Friday and Saturday; approximately 11:00PM Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday and Monday, July 2.
Ages 62 and older $8
Ages 6-12 $8
Ages 5 and younger Free
*Cash and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) are accepted for admission, ride and concert tickets. Some food and vendor booths also accept credit cards. ATM machines are available throughout the Fair.
To get more information, visit sdfair.com
24-hour recorded information: 858-793-5555
Fairgrounds phone number: 858-755-1161
Location: Del Mar Fairgrounds, 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd. Del Mar, California 92014 Google Maps