Accomplice: San Diego
Above: Promotional image of Accomplice: San Diego May 30th - July 7th, 2013.
ACCOMPLICE: SAN DIEGO offers a completely unique theatrical experience, unlike any found on any stage, taking its audience on an adventure through the city streets. You’ll be sent on a mission, aided by clues and mysterious cast members strewn throughout various locations such as street corners, bars and out-of-the-way spots.
Groups of 10 piece together the clues of a meticulously crafted criminal plot and rely on their own street smarts to make it to the end.
Who’s in on it? Who’s not? With San Diego’s hip and historic Little Italy district as its stage, ACCOMPLICE is an experience you won't soon forget.
Dates: May 30th - July 7th
Thursdays and Fridays, beginning every 30 minutes from 4:30 – 7pm
Saturdays and Sundays, beginning every 30 minutes from 1 – 5pm
How it Works:
- A day or two before the show, you’ll receive a call with information on where to meet. This is when the show begins. You MUST therefore provide a valid phone number at which you’ll be reachable on the day before the show.
- ACCOMPLICE: SAN DIEGO takes place on foot throughout the neighborhood of Little Italy
- Please arrive early to allow for parking in Little Italy
- ACCOMPLICE: SAN DIEGO is approximately a two and a half hour show.
- Groups of 10 begin every half hour (Group sales are available. Smaller groups and solo participants will be paired with other guests.)
- Walk up to 1 miles
- Late attendees will not be accommodated
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for outdoors
- Please note that this a 21+ experience (Private parties excluded)
- Interested in booking a group? Email us.
Location: Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101 Google Maps