Museum Of Making Music Presents 'The Harp – A Global Story Of Man, Music, & Medicine'
- When Ongoing until Monday, September 30, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where Museum of Making Music, Carlsbad
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Family, KPBS Arts Briefs, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums , Classical, Music ensemble, Acoustic
- Cost $8 - $5
Above: Graphic logo for "The Harp: A Global Story of Man, Music and Medicine” exhibit at Museum of Making Music.
Breaking free of its rarefied profile and lofty reputation, the harp takes the leading role in a new exhibit. “The Harp: A Global Story of Man, Music and Medicine” confronts stereotypes and reveals the harp’s indelible place in the history of mankind. A six-performance companion concert series coincides with the exhibit’s opening, featuring an international slate of harps and harpists throughout the spring and summer.
General Admission: $8, Seniors (60+), Youth (6-18), Students (w/ ID): $5
For more information contact 760-438-5996 or email www.museumofmakingmusic.org
Location: The Museum of Making Music 5790 Armada Dr, Carlsbad, CA Google Map