Japanese Friendship Garden Presents 'Faces Of Japan' Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Japanese Friendship Garden San Diego, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Heritage & Cultural, KPBS Museums Briefs, KPBS Visual Arts Briefs, Photography
- Cost $5 - $6
Above: Promotional graphic for the "Faces of Japan" exhibit at the Japanese Friendship Garden on display August 1st - October 27th, 2013.
Japanese Friendship Garden presents the "Faces of Japan" exhibit August 1st through October 27th, 2013. The exhibit presents a selection of photos taken in the bustling cities of Japan during artist Lev Tsimring's trips in 2001 and 2010. The photos captures and celebrates fleeting vibrant moments of daily life in Japan.
Ticket Prices: $6 Adults, $5 Seniors/student/military
For more information, call 619-232-2721 or visit www.niwa.org