Mingei International Museum: 'Struck By Modernism – C. Carl Jennings, California Artist-Blacksmith'
- When Ongoing until Sunday, February 23, 2014
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where Mingei International Museum: Balboa Park, San Diego
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Exhibits, Heritage & Cultural, KPBS Museums Briefs, Museums
- Cost $5 - $8
Above: Graphic logo for the Mingei International Museum located in Balboa Park.
Mingei International Museum presents "Struck By Modernism – C. Carl Jennings, California Artist-Blacksmith" exhibit on display August 24th, 2013 - February 23rd, 2014.
This exhibition explores the rugged individualism of C. Carl Jennings, highlighting his physically demanding work as a blacksmith and his distinctive, modern approach to ironwork, including gates, chandeliers, and free-standing sculpture.
Ticket Price: $5-$8
Museum Hours: Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 5pm
For more information, call 619-239-0003 or visit www.mingei.org
Location: Mingei International Museum, 1439 El Prado San Diego, CA 92101 Google Map