SeaWorld San Diego’s 2013 Halloween Spooktacular
Above: Promotional image of Halloween Spooktacular at SeaWorld San Diego. Courtesy image of SeaWorld San Diego.
Dive in and explore an enchanting underwater fantasea at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular® on weekends Sept. 28th - Oct. 27th. Enjoy silly spooky shows, fun-fishy activities and photo ops with wacky characters. Grab gobs of ghoulish goodies and so much more! Come in costume with the kids and have fun trick-or-treating!
Event included with park admission. Event dates and times subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Come and play with a kooky cast of characters from beneath the sea! Explore amazing sets and decorations with our fun-loving sea princesses, Miss Calamari, Lifesaver Lilly and Fineus Fudge as you make your way through this great event.
- Trick-or-Treat: Trick-or-treating has never been more safe, exciting and fun! Find goodies galore at 10 different trick-or-treat spots from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Attractions/Shows/Countdown-to-Halloween Catch Count Von Count, Elmo and everyone’s favorite Sesame Street® friends as they take to the stage in Sesame Street Bay of Play for this special Halloween musical stage show.
- Clyde & Seamore’s Spooky Adventure: Join sea lions Clyde® and Seamore® and their buddy O.P. Otter® for all the kooky fun as they visit Uncle Schmedley’s Castle.
- Otto’s Candy Garden: Welcome to Otto the Octopus’ underwater garden of sweets and treats. See where gumdrops and lollipops grow and meet our candy princess who helps to harvest the fun.
- Mermaid’s Grotto: Visit our beautiful mermaids, Capri and Allure, in their magical clam shell grotto.
- Penelope’s Pumpkinfish Patch: Visit our unique and colorful undersea pumpkin patch where pumpkin fish roam.
*Events included with park admission. Event dates and times subject to change or cancellation without notice.