San Diego Museum Council Presents Kids Free In October
- When Ongoing until Thursday, October 31, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Where San Diego County Museums
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Community, Exhibits, Family, Museums
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional graphic of the Kids Free Entry In October coupon from October 1 – 31, 2013. Courtesy image of San Diego Museum Council.
Explore the hidden treasures of the ocean or the far reaches of outer space. Delve into local history, visual arts, botanical gardens, architectural treasures—and more!
Note: This offer does not include special events/exhibits or field trips, nor admission to the Fleet’s Heikoff Giant Dome Theater.
Just download the coupon at http://www.sandiegomuseumcouncil.org/ and present it upon arrival.