'The Few' At The Old Globe
- When Ongoing until Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Sunday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday 8 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Old Globe Theatre, San Diego - View Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Performance, Community, Comedy, Theater
- Cost $29 - $82
- Buy Tickets
Above: Promotional graphic for "The Few." Courtesy of The Old Globe Theatre.
About the play:
In a small northern Idaho town, QZ keeps a struggling newspaper going by running personal ads from lovelorn truckers.
When Bryan, her publisher and former lover, returns, the two must revisit the past and reconsider the roads their own long-haul journey has traveled. Don't miss the world premiere comedy by a writer hailed by the Los Angeles Times as a “Face to Watch in 2013.”
Performance Dates: Saturday, September 28 - Sunday, October 27
Tickets: Prices vary according to seating selection. Visit www.theoldglobe.org for more information.