Boomont Park Fall Festival & Haunt
Above: Promotional flyer for Boomont Park Fall Festival and Haunt. Courtesy photo of Belmont Park San Diego.
Why just celebrate Halloween on October 31st when you can celebrate all month long?
Belmont Park is excited to announce our 1st annual Boomont Park Fall Festival and Haunt!
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday in October starting at 5pm, join us in Mission Beach for nights of family-friendly Halloween fun!
This festive month includes:
- FREE Trick-or-Treating from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Dress up in your costume all month-long and collect candy from your favorite spots in Belmont Park.
- Boomont Manor: $6.00 per person. A kid-friendly haunted house brought to you by the creators of the Haunted Hotel. This spooky maze is a must hit attraction and fun for most ages!
- A Pumpkin Patch: Prices vary by size. Pick out a jack-o-lantern worthy pumpkin or turn it into a work of art in our pumpkin painting craft area located directly inbetween the Bumper Cars and Belmonty's Burgers.
- Zombie RUSH Laser Tag: $7.95 per person. Enjoy this festive zombie twist on your favorite game!
- A Spooky Coaster: $6.00 per person. The historic Giant Dipper, has been transformed into a ghost ride of chills and thrills all October long!
- Two Halloween Dive-In Movies! Join us for Hotel Transylvania on October 18th and The Shining on October 25th at The Plunge! Both movies start at 7pm and are $6 for children and $7 for adults. Pizza, popcorn, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase!
- Get one FREE Boomont Manor Haunted House ticket when you purchase one unlimited ride wristband or unlimited attraction wristband. Coupon available HERE!
Location: Belmont Park, 3146 Mission Blvd San Diego, CA 92109 Google Maps