Chicken Check-In At The New Children's Museum
- When Ongoing until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where New Children's Museum, San Diego - View Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Animals, Arts, Family, Museums
- Cost Not available
- Buy Tickets
Above: Graphic logo of the New Children's Museum.
Learn about artist Tattfoo Tan’s project, S.O.S 5pm West, featuring live chickens! Get to know The New Children's Museum’s five feathered friends and hear about Tattfoo’s ideas on health, food sources, respect and care for all elements of nature.
This workshop opens on October 14th, and is recommended for ages 3 and up. Visit www.thinkplaycreate.org for more information.
About The New Children's Museum: The New Children's Museum is a new model of children's museum whose mission is to stimulate imagination, creativity and critical thinking in children and families through inventive and engaging experiences with contemporary art.