'Wet Birds Don’t Fly At Night' Roy Rogers Art Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Sunday, August 3, 2014
- Sunday 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where Oceanside Museum of Art , Oceanside
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Sculpture, Arts, Books, Exhibits, Museums
- Cost Free - $8
Above: Exterior photo of Oceanside Museum of Art.
Roy Rogers is a local North County artist who is interested in the weird, absurd and mundane. Rogers works in many mediums including welded steel, sculpture and painting.
"Wet Birds Don’t Fly at Night" showcases his works done in oil on canvas, oil on panel and welded steel. Rogers possess a brilliant dark humor that shines through masterfully painted surfaces and technically advanced sculptures.
Exhibition Dates: April 12 - August 3, 2014
Tue - Sat: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- OMA Members free
- General admission $8
- Seniors 65 + $5
- Students free with ID
- Military and their dependents free with ID
- North American Reciprocal Museum Program Members free with ID
**Free admission the first Sunday of each month