Athenaeum's 20th Annual Juried Exhibition
- When Friday, August 5, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
Ongoing until Friday, September 30, 2011
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Where Athenaeum Music & Arts Library, La Jolla
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Painting, Exhibits
- Cost Free
Athenaeum's 20th Annual Juried Exhibition, one of the most prestigious juried shows in San Diego, selected artists will exhibit their work in our newly expanded and refurbished gallery, receive excellent exposure, and mingle with both artists and art-lovers at one of our fabulous opening receptions.
The exhibition will be on view from August 6 through September 30, with an opening reception on Friday, August 5, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
Juror #1: Kathryn Kanjo, Curator and Head of Curatorial, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
Juror #2: Joseph Bellows, Owner of Joseph Bellows Gallery
The exhibition can be viewed during library hours:
10 AM - 5:30 PM Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
10 AM - 8:30 PM Wednesdays