THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights 2014 At LEGOLAND California®
- When Friday, October 10, 2014 at 5 p.m.Friday, October 17, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Ongoing until Saturday, October 25, 2014
- Saturday 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Where LEGOLAND®, 1 Legoland Drive, Carlsbad, CA Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Exhibits, Family, Kids, Festivals, Halloween, Museums
- Cost $68 - $107
Above: Guests having fun in their Halloween costumes at the Brick-or-Treat Dance Party at LEGOLAND. Photo courtesy of LEGOLAND California®
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is back and better than ever! It’s a one-of-a-kind party every Saturday Night in October from 5pm-9pm PLUS Oct 10th & 15th .
Best of all, it’s FREE with a paid one-day admission or with your LEGOLAND Membership.
Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights
- Ten LEGO-themed treat stations offer candy, healthy snacks and a few surprises along the way (Peanut allergen warning)
- Brick-or-Treat Trail Bonus station at SEA LIFE Aquarium* (requires admission ticket)
- The West side of the Park closes at 5pm
- For children 12 and under, held during Brick-or-Treat Party Nights
Categories: LEGO, HERO AND CREATIVE
- Winners receive 4 Resort Membership Passes and a gift basket
Registration for all contests begins at 4:00 in Imagination Zone (#88 on Park map)
Festive entertainment, music and shows!
-Brick-or-Treat Party Nights Fireworks at 9pm
- Hubble Bubble's Dance Party with The Witchettes
- Giant LEGO® Lord Vampyre model photo opportunity
- BOO Crew, including jugglers, unicyclists, stilt walkers and more
- The Beginning, Miniland USA, Imagination Zone, Land of Adventure and Castle Hill are open during Party Nights.
LEGOLAND California® is located at One LEGOLAND Drive, just off Interstate 5, in the seaside village of Carlsbad, 30 minutes north of San Diego and one hour south of Anaheim. Google Map