THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
'Buildings Of The Gaslamp: 19th Century To Now'
- When Ongoing until Sunday, November 30, 2014
- Sunday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where William Davis House 410 Island Ave, San Diego, CA 92101 Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Exhibits, Heritage & Cultural, Museums, Painting, Photography, Visual Arts
- Cost Free
Above: The Schmitt Dispensary Building, circa 1903. Courtesy of Gaslamp Museum at the William Heath Davis House.
On view at the Gaslamp Museum at The William Davis House is "Buildings of the Gaslamp: 19th Century to Now."
"Buildings of the Gaslamp: 19th Century to Now" highlights old photographs of many of the original buildings of the District, and juxtaposes them with either how they appear now or what has replaced them over the years.
Dates: Tuesdays - Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We invite you to visit the gallery and experience San Diego’s rich architectural past. Admission to the exhibit is free. Call museum for information and hours at 619-233-4692.