THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
'Courage To Remember' Holocaust Exhibit
- When Ongoing until Monday, November 12, 2012
- Monday 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. - 5 a.m.
- Where Mesa College Learning Resource Center Map
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Exhibits, Heritage & Cultural, Museums, Photography
- Cost Free
Above: Promotional image of Courage to Remember traveling Holocaust exhibit in Florida.
After more than 20 years of international acclaim and a celebrated statewide tour, the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s "The Courage to Remember" will make its San Diego debut at the Learning Resource Center at Mesa College. The exhibit features more than 200 exclusive photographs that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world, offering amazing insight into the Holocaust through four distinct themes: Nazi Germany, 1933-1938; Moving Toward the "Final Solution," 1939-1941; Annihil.
Admission to the exhibit is free and the public is invited to attend. More info at www.sdmesa.edu/news.
Location: Mesa College Learning Resource Center, 7250 Mesa College Drive, San Diego, CA 92111 Google Maps