THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED!
Drawing Studios At The New Children's Museum
- When Ongoing until Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where New Children's Museum, 200 West Island Avenue, San Diego Map | Website
- Age limit All ages
- Categories Arts, Family, Museums
- Cost Not available
Above: Graphic logo of the New Children's Museum.
Visit The Children's Museum's new community drawing studio to practice fine motor skills, color exploration and composition to grow the artist in you!
Experiment with chalk and oil pastels on our giant chalkboard box and new doodle stations with food-inspired still life objects. The new community drawing studio will open on October 13th, 2013.
These activities are recommended for all ages. Visit www.thinkplaycreate.org for more information.
About The New Children's Museum: The New Children's Museum is a new model of children's museum whose mission is to stimulate imagination, creativity and critical thinking in children and families through inventive and engaging experiences with contemporary art.